Horse Boarding at Shady Lawn Ranch
$260 per month includes the following:
- 12' x 36' pipe stall with shelter over half
- Hay - 1 leaf each per day of 2 different types of hay - usually alfafa
and either a forage mix, oat or wheat, fed twice per day
- Turn out time each day at least 6 days per week (typically all 7) -
minimum of 2 hours per day
- Daily stall cleaning by our staff
- Use of our facilities - including main arena 135' x 260' with nearly
half covered, round pen, dressage court, 2 1/2 acre obstacle riding area, and short trail around
property. (Main arena is at times unavailable for use.)
Requirements to move your horse in:
- First months board: $270 per horse
- Security Deposit: $100 per horse
Total amount due prior to moving your horse(s) in is $370 per horse.
During fly season we feed Fly Control to all horses. Cost is $25/month.
If you wish to keep a trailer on the property: $10 per month per trailer
All riders are required to wear riding helmets while riding on Shady Lawn Ranch property.